Plant 1: Meinerzhagen
Since its founding in 1919, the plant in Meinerzhagen has produced switches for the electronics industry, electric cookers and domestic appliances with steatite connectors that have been gradually replaced over the years with thermoset connectors. The factory was continuously extended in subsequent years: plastic presses for thermosets were subsequently followed by injection molding machines for processing pourable thermoplastics and thermosets. The changeover in switch production to plastics and the introduction of injection molding of plastics were examples of major demands on the market that B&S in Meinerzhagen quickly recognized.
These days, the factory houses the latest systems and production machines for processing and handling plastics. The highly efficient development department supplies market-appropriate economic solutions for many sectors and individual automation and manual assembly ensure superior quality, even in high volumes.
Plant 2: Steinwiesen (Oberfranken)
When the second plant was founded in 1965, rotary switch production was moved to Steinwiesen. The continuous development of existing technologies and the implementation of new technologies meant that an expansion was inevitable and a modern production facility was created when a new plant was built in 1999. The plant in Steinwiesen has now developed into an important production location for device switches.